Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OK, Here's the thing....

I had to uninstall my commercial anti-virus, spyware, and firewall this morning, and reinstall some freeware, so I'm running a little (a lot) behind this morning - plus I'm a little under the weather - yesterday the doctor prescribed me some super duper antibiotics to kill whatever is growing in my lungs, but I haven't gone to the pharmacy yet - so I have to do that too. I will try my best to get a decent post up by this afternoon.

Until then, "I'll be workin' on it"

OregonArtGuy

Ok - just one pic:

Nothing tells your dinner guests you care, more than good ol' fashioned Diesel Fried Chicken - ummmm, ummmm, good!

7 comments:

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

I always knew that Fried Chicken wasnt good for you now I know why. :))
Love these kind of signs. Great find. Hope you get to feeling better. Is this allergies?

Lynn Cohen said...

Very funny photo find!!!!
Hope your lung issue clears up soon.
BTW the print you gave to Cris is gorgeous and she LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSS IT~~~~

OregonArtGuy said...

Cris and Lynn: Thanks for your comments - I like funny signs too! As for the lung thing - don't really know what it is - doctor's taking the shotgun approach :-}

Cassoulet Cafe said...

THAT'S how they fry chicken at Pilot! :)

OregonArtGuy said...

Cassoulet: Thanks for your comment - I think it must be one of those new "Green" restaurants - after they fry the chicken, they can put the diesel in the trucks!

Sadia said...

Now this surely is junk food!! at least they are honest about it.
Hope you feel better, take care.

OregonArtGuy said...

Thanks Sadia - I don't think I'd be eating there!