Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Riding Lawnmower......

My Wife always wanted a riding lawn mower.


She works all day and was always tired when she came home from work and thought that a riding lawn mower would help her get the yard work done quicker so she would have more time for the chores inside the house.


SO, being the handy sort of guy that I am, I made her a riding lawn mower.


I guess I thought she would squeal with delight or something and give me a big hug.




To this day I have never been able to understand
why some women are so hard to please ......
























 

Ya just can't please some people....

Have A Great Day!
Seeya,
OregonArtGuy

4 comments:

The Crow said...

I would love one of those!

OregonArtGuy said...

:-) But would you USE it? :-)
~Bill~

LionGirl said...

Very creative indeed! I would ride one to lose some fats! Killing two birds with one stone! Hahaha!

OregonArtGuy said...

Thanks LionGirl! :-)
~Bill~